A fan and new friend of ours gave us a place to stay last night after our Cleveland show. We were complete strangers to Jim and Debbie, but they opened their home to us and handed me a cup or coffee this morning and a pleasant conversation. When we arrived last night we went for a long walk through the countryside with everyone and their dog Gus. It was darker out there than I’ve seen it in a long time, and I saw more lightning bugs then I’ve ever seen in my life - relaxing to say the least. Cheers to them.
Onward to Chicago.
tagged as: dogs. open spaces. lightning bugs. nice people. Ohio.
- iwhowait likes this
- shenruiarts likes this
- madisonerrante likes this
- smashleynabbey likes this
- whenitdontcomeeasy likes this
- griffinfeld likes this
- swordsofreflection likes this
- secretballad likes this
- streamofcuntsciousness likes this
- mango-rotter likes this
- my-elles likes this
- jkileusa likes this
- thenunezreport likes this
- almanachouse likes this
- amandydavis reblogged this from wheel-wright
- wheel-wright reblogged this from myhandmadehymnal
- wildrejoicingwaters likes this
- abbracci-non-ughs likes this
- golden-ticket-back-home likes this
- hyperb0rean likes this
- myhandmadehymnal posted this